Monday, June 7, 2010

Perfect Love


Rings and roses have always been linked to perfect love but do imagine how amazed and dumbfounded I was when my tour guide in Amsterdam told me that tulips signify PERFECT LOVE!

Aha, I was there on my 21st birthday in April with few friends of mine and I purposely chose Amsterdam because I wanted to see their famous tulips badly. Nevertheless, we did stop by the infamous Red Light District.. *chuckle* Don't you dare tell me you didn't when you were in Amsterdam because we all know you are lying..

Keuhenkof Garden is the highlight of my trip to Amsterdam and by looking at the pictures below, I am sure these pictures painted more than a thousand word. The beauty of these flowers are just INDESCRIBABLE!




For those of you who are planning to visit Amsterdam next spring, do not miss this eye-catching garden and it is only open to visitors 3 months in a year..



Note: Now, lads out there.. Do consider giving your girlfriends/wives
tulips instead of roses. Tulips are equally pretty and of course, it signifies PERFECT LOVE!

No comments: