Friday, January 1, 2010

Farewell 2009, Welcome 2010

In just a difference of 1 second, from 1159pm to 1200am, we bid 2009 farewell and welcome the year 2010.. Year 2009 had indeed left lots of memorable moments in my life and listing out the TOP 10 points:

1. CNY visiting was still as fun as previous years, where gathering
and hanging out with friends took place.
2. Celebrated my 20th birthday and bidding my tennage life goodbye.
3.Finished the devastating life in the hellish Kolej MARA Banting.
4. Scored 43 in IB exams and got placement in NUIG.
5. Spent 3 months fully at home before leaving my beloved country.
6. Officially left for Ireland to pursue my dreams.
7. Had my first salsa class in NUIG.
8. Started my first tour around Ireland by visiting Cork.
9. Officially ended my first semester exam as a medicine student.
10. Visited Uncle Dorian, Aunty Lily, Eleanor and Alicia after not
meeting them for so many years.



Happy New Year 2010!

No comments: