Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summery Update

I am sure the title explains this post here; an update of my summer in the ever-rainy land of Galway.. =)

1. Have been working on a research project with Ronan in CSI (Clinical Science Institute) since early June and officially ended it end of July.

2. Hitting the gym and pool almost everyday since I paid 250 euros for the annual membership *wouldnt want my money to go down the drain*

3. Shopping around Debenhams, Born, Anthony Ryans, etc since they are clearing off their summer clothings and hey, I need them once I am back in Malaysia =) And the BIG point, they are dirt cheap!

4. Strolling around Salthill during those rare sunny days..

5. Visited Cliffs of Moher *AT LAST!* & Connemara *AGAIN!*

6. Tried to bake cookies but never find time to do so or is it because I was too busy? hmm... *chuckle*

7. Baked my first ever apple crumble successfully! *Mum will be amazed*

8. Got to know the new interns and bid the final year students Goodbye! *Aww! I miss them now*

9. Watching endless Hong Kong & Taiwan dramas. I am just making full use of my 30 MB internet speed.. XD

10. Spent a good 10 days-vacation in UK with Vic and Fong.. *look out for the next post*

My summer holidays will be coming to a BIG FULLSTOP in less than a month time and this means heading back to college for another 9 months of great fun! But aww, to think that autumn and winter will be here soon! =( Reason? More rain and again much more rain! Shorts and vests away! Out come my raincoats and hoodies..

No comments: