Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fun Stuffs in NUIG

My life in NUIG is not all about eating medicine text books everyday.. My days here can still be counted using my fingers but it has already start to spell out the word FUN! First week is orientation week, 2nd week is the week where classes start and 3rd week is Socs Week with lots of fun stuffs..*anticipating the Halloween Night this end of oct* hehe..



First time trying rock climbing



up, Up UP, I go!

I tried lots of new cool stuffs here but the best part is I get to join the Art Soc. Hey, I can still paint after leaving my art classes for more than 2 years.. *clap clap* They have lots of cool activities such as Chalk Walk and Face Painting. Chalk Walk is a fund raising activity where everyone gets to scribble and destroy the clean pathway outside the James Hardiman Library! I missed the Face Painting since I'm in Anatomy Lab.. *sad* I heard that it was so much fun and everyone have their faces painted as Spidey, Hello Kitty and Superman..



Painting the wall of Art Soc *spot me in black shirt*




My group painted it for Alive! *i painted the flowers*

And unbelivable, but do believe it.. I'm joining the DanSoc which is the dance society in NUIG. I'm enrolling for Intermediate Hip Hop class. Hehe.. It's all about joining in the fun and who cares whether your movements ressemble a robot.. I'm thinking of learning the Traditonal Irish Dance if its not clashing with my timetable..



DanceSoc

I signed up for quite a lot of Socs but I'm still waiting for their emails.. Marine Soc promised dolphin trip in October but there's no emails yet.. I'm still considering wheter I should go for Kayaking Club since I can sense the fun in it.. Hopefully its not clashing with my timetable..



The Kayaking Club having their trainings in Corrib River

Anyway, hopefully this is just the beginning of my FUN in NUIG and it will goes on for the rest of my 5 years here.. *cheers*

1 comment:

iamlz said...

That's the rowing club btw ;)

Have fun~! :D